Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A couple more little bags

Geez!  My cell phone gave up the ghost, or so I thought.  Actually when I went to the store I was able to order a new battery.  I could have gotten a new phone, but that would have entailed me signing up for 2 more years, and I just don't know if I can commit.  So I've fired up my old phone from 2008.  I'm having difficulties remembering how this phone works!  And I don't think it has a camera!  How weird is that?  But it works and I get to have my blinking l LED's again, I like that!!!  

here's the latest:

12" x 8" x 5" and 6.5" x 6" x 3"






That's a jellybean lining on the big one!










      

I'm looking for new projects, I'm getting bored of these zipper pouches. I'm going to peruse the tutorials today!   Hopefully you'll all get to see something different soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment