Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ah, the madness continues

I'm happy to announce that over there to the left of the screen you can follow me by email, sign yourselves up! 

I bought this blanket binding the other day.  So cute and colorful!


Of course I had to make a little change purse!


My synapses were not quite firing properly this morning, so the first one I made has the pink on the outside and the cars on the inside.


 











I guess not enough coffee.

Now the those two are quite small, 4 and 3/4 by 3 inches, so I sewed the binding together and lined it.  Nicer that the cars don't get cut off, and you can fit more inside, plus the stripey thing is quite nice.

I like the race car check inside.

One more wristlet for today. 

patchwork
three pockets inside

two loops, one handle and an extra loop for your keys.


2 comments:

  1. Cute, Silly, Fun, and you can carry things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! they came out really great!!! come over and sew with me!!!

    ReplyDelete