Monday, March 28, 2011

When in doubt, make it bigger

My latest zipper purse is big!  7¼ by 8½ inches.  It has three pockets on the inside.  I did the stripes to make it a bit more interesting, and check out the nice zigzag pink stitches on stripes.

Nice stripes!




Pockets inside

Nice pink zigzag stitches
















And then I thought it might be nice with a squared bottom, and I think a loop for your keys inside.  This one is 9½ inches across the top, 6¾ inches across the bottom, 5 inches high, with a width of 3 inches.  I love the green zigzag stitching and the zipper.

I enjoy that stripe very much!

the handle matches the stripe

See the squared bottom?

brown lining.... I should have used the print. see the loop for your keys?

1 comment:

  1. Now those are good size. Very cute fabric. I like the key loop inside. The second one with the square bottom is my favorite, I do like a square bottom.

    ReplyDelete